Have you ever ventured into the world of creating meal objects together with your juicer but?
There are loads of issues you are able to do together with your juicer, that makes use of juice or that you could simply use your juicer for.
I’ve a *nice* clear and wholesome recipe for you as we speak.
It is a uncooked tomato soup recipe! This one works nice for any meal, but in addition if you’re juice fasting and need to really feel like your consuming a meal as a substitute of ingesting a juice.
I used my Champion Juicer to make this soup. These juicers are tremendous sturdy and intensely dependable. They will additionally make issues like nut butters, banana whips and tomato sauce — they’re far more than a juicer.
You’ll be able to add enjoyable issues like chopped veggies, chopped exhausting boiled eggs or yogurt to make it thicker. Both manner, this works nice as a wholesome soup you may make in a flash.
Simple Uncooked Tomato Soup Recipe
Serves 1 | This makes about 8-12 ounces of juice soup
3 giant tomatoes
2 celery stalks
1/4 cup full fats coconut milk
Shake of garlic powder
Shake of black pepper
1 tsp sea salt, or extra to style
Juice the tomatoes, carrots and celery collectively. Switch the combination to a bowl. Add the coconut milk. Add the shake of garlic powder and black pepper, in addition to the ocean salt. Combine gently to mix. Serve instantly.
Non-obligatory variations for the Tomato Soup recipe
- Add in additional celery for a pure “salty” taste, or add extra sea salt
- Add in 1/2 cup chopped cucumber
- Add in 1 chopped exhausting boiled egg
- 1/2 cup of Greek yogurt might be added to make it thicker
- Add some pulp again in to make it a distinct texture
- Combine in any spices you wish to make it your personal – an Italian spice combine tastes nice!
- Add in a drizzle of olive oil for a thicker soup and extra taste
- Use Braggs Amino Acids as a substitute of sea salt