I like juices AND smoothies. My love for juices actually began with true juices – these made in a juicer machine the place the pulp is extracted so that you’re left with solely the pure vitamin wealthy juice.
I completely love blended juices and smoothies made with a blender too and notice that a few of you do not have a juicing machine and like mixing.
There are advantages to each and hope you additionally do each.
However right this moment I need to reply one essential query. What do you do if you wish to make juice however ONLY have a blender? You need to juice, however do not know easy methods to begin juicing with a blender. A blender is a Vitamix, Blendtec, Ninja or Nutribullet, for instance.
I get so many individuals who ask me “How can I make your juicing recipe a blender juice?”
Sure, sure and YES!!
It is very easy to do. So when you like to get my recipes or purchased my paperback book and need to change any of those right into a blended juice, it is doable. It is not fully foolproof with all veggies, however with some good judgement most will probably be successful.
How one can begin juicing with a blender
Blenders will not be juicers. Blenders mix all the components collectively in a single machine – the fiber, the juice – all of it! Juice as a result of they don’t seem to be blenders do not imply they don’t seem to be good for you. They completely are. Go here to learn the difference between juicing and blending.
Examples of blenders are the Vitamix, Blendtec, Ninja and Nutribullet machines.
Step 1: Collect your produce for juicing. Juicy vegetables and fruit work greatest in all blenders.
Step 2: Chop your produce and take away any peels or seeds. Typically instances onerous produce, like beets, candy potatoes or carrots are simpler when steamed first, until you’ve gotten a excessive energy blender.
Step 3: Add the produce to your blender, with a liquid of your selection. Most individuals select water or coconut water. Milks can be utilized too, however are often utilized in thick smoothies.
Step 4: Mix juice till clean, pulsing or including extra liquid if essential.
Step 5: This one is optionally available. When you do not just like the pulp, you may pressure it via a stainless-steel strainer or a nut milk bag. This may take away the pulp and make it extra watery.
How make a juice recipe right into a blender juice
When you’re questioning easy methods to convert a juice recipe right into a blender juice, it is easy. Comply with these normal steps. You should use these directions to make any of my juice recipes right into a recipe in your blender machine.
1. Minimize the recipe in half. Typically blender juices want about half the produce since they embody the pulp, so you may solely want half the produce.
2. Be sure you take away any peels, rinds, seeds or cores. Typically after we juice with a juicer machine, it is positive to juice a rind or peel. That is NOT the case in a blender. These have to be eliminated earlier than mixing.
3. Once you juice in a juicer machine you need not prep or chop your produce as a lot as a blender. As a result of the blender works extra effectively with smaller items, you may need to chop every thing you may first to make it function the perfect.
4. Add liquid. Juicer machines do not require liquid, however blenders do. Add at the very least 1/2 cup to 1 cup of liquid, stopping the machine so as to add extra if essential.
5. Pressure it in a nut milk bag or stainless-steel strainer when you prefer it very liquid and need to take away the pulp. If you end up straining it since you like that style, take into account juicing with a juicer machine as a substitute.