A frozen lemonade slushie is the right summertime deal with, that is wholesome too!
I do not learn about you, however I completely love lemonade in the summertime. In Austin, Texas the place I dwell, we have had weeks of triple digit warmth. I broke out the blender and made one in all my favourite icy drinks this week – my frozen lemonade slushie.
Not solely does it cool you off, it is hydrating and cleaning with actual lemons. You simply cannot beat actual lemon drinks!
This one is from my Power Blender Revolution Paperback, and imagine me once I let you know it is a must-try for this time of yr.
- 1 cup chilly coconut water
- 2 small lemons, peeled and halved
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 10 drops liquid stevia extract (optionally available)
- 2 tablespoons agave or honey, or to style
- Add the coconut water, lemons, ice, stevia extract and honey or agave to your blender container.
- Mix on excessive till absolutely mixed and clean, however nonetheless icy. Should you overblend the machine will warmth up and soften the combination. Serve instantly.
- Drink them out of our perfect juice bottles. Our smoothie straws are nice for sipping these up, too. These will not save effectively within the fridge as a result of it is acquired ice, however very best for making on-the-spot summer time drinks.
Word: I do not like plenty of sugar (and I like a bitter lemon taste) so I put a minimal quantity on this recipe, in case you like extra, add extra.